'

[CEUD-ICT] Displaying images and captions accessibly on webpages with HTML5 and WAI-ARIA

pat mc carthy ipatmk at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:10:23 IST 2013

As a blind iPhone user you are three options using the three different methods came up with the same text output firstly a description of the ball Then the description of which type of ball .

 I do not understand why you need to describe the ball and then give the type of ball

Cheers

Pat

Sent from my iPhone