'

[CEUD-ICT] Draft BBC Mobile Accessibility Guidelines

Antoinette Fennell CFIT antoinette.fennell at ncbi.ie
Thu Jun 27 10:08:25 IST 2013

Hi Donal/Alan,

Josh has just informed me that both he and Gerry Ellis had already sent an email to the CEUD ICT list about the BBC guidelines in the last few weeks, however I have no record of those emails in my inbox or spam folder. So I don't seem to be getting all of the list emails for some reason.

I'm wondering if there is somewhere on your website that I can search the full list of past emails, so in future I don't send information that has already been circulated or discussed?

(I'm sending this via the list in case anyone else has the same problem).

Kindest regards,

Antoinette

Dr Antoinette Fennell
Universal Design and Digital Inclusion Researcher
Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
NCBI: Working for People with Sight Loss

Whitworth Road
Drumcondra
Dublin 9

Tel: +353 (0)1 8821 988