'

[CEUD-ICT] Draft BBC Mobile Accessibility Guidelines

Alan M. Dalton AMDalton at nda.ie
Thu Jun 27 10:44:35 IST 2013

Hi Antoinette,

The CEUD-ICT list emails are archived at
http://list.universaldesign.ie/pipermail/ceud-ict/ . This year's emails are
at http://list.universaldesign.ie/pipermail/ceud-ict/2013/thread.html .

Regards,
Alan.

Alan Dalton
- Accessibility Development Advisor http://accessibility.ie
- Access Officer http://tinyurl.com/NdaAccessOfficer

National Disability Authority http://www.nda.ie
25 Clyde Road, Dublin 4, Ireland http://goo.gl/maps/gOjcj

From:	Antoinette Fennell CFIT <antoinette.fennell at ncbi.ie>
To:	ceud-ict at list.universaldesign.ie
Date:	27/06/2013 10:10
Subject:	Re: [CEUD-ICT] Draft BBC Mobile Accessibility Guidelines
Sent by:	ceud-ict-bounces at list.universaldesign.ie

Hi Donal/Alan,

Josh has just informed me that both he and Gerry Ellis had already sent an
email to the CEUD ICT list about the BBC guidelines in the last few weeks,
however I have no record of those emails in my inbox or spam folder. So I
don't seem to be getting all of the list emails for some reason.

I'm wondering if there is somewhere on your website that I can search the
full list of past emails, so in future I don't send information that has
already been circulated or discussed?

(I'm sending this via the list in case anyone else has the same problem).

Kindest regards,

Antoinette

Dr Antoinette Fennell
Universal Design and Digital Inclusion Researcher
Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
NCBI: Working for People with Sight Loss

Whitworth Road
Drumcondra
Dublin 9

Tel: +353 (0)1 8821 988