'

[CEUD-ICT] FW: The RTÉ Audience Council Invites you to a Free Public Lecture and Discussion

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Fri Jul 12 09:57:13 IST 2013

Hi,

It is not too late to apply for free tickets for this event. It will take
place on Monday evening from around 6:30 in UCD. I will be part of the
discussion panel after the main speaker. I think it will be lively and
interesting.

An accessible MS Word version of the eInvite is attached.

If you are interested in going, please send an email to

audiencecouncil at rte.ie

Thanks.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis