'

[CEUD-ICT] New Talking Graphing Calculator.

Dónal Fitzpatrick dfitzpat at computing.dcu.ie
Sat Jul 27 10:06:51 IST 2013

with apologies for cross-posting.
Folks,

Whilst not directly relevant, the following link might be of interest.  It describes a new talking graphing calculator.  Note I've had no involvement in this whatsoever but I've seen and played with a prototype and it looks very interesting.

naturally, because it's a piece of Assistive Technology the price will be beyond pretty much all of us but you may find details at:

http://is.gd/SxqrMh

Best,

Dónal
Dr. Dónal Fitzpatrick,
School of Computing,
Dublin City University,
Glasnevin,
Dublin 9, Ireland
Tel. +353-(0)1-700-8929
fax: +353-(0)1-700-5442
email: dfitzpat (at) computing.dcu.ie

Email Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the message. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail may solely be the views of the author and cannot be relied upon as being those of Dublin City University. E-mail communications such as this cannot be guaranteed to be virus-free, timely, secure or error-free and Dublin City University does not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail."