'

[CEUD-ICT] Computer magazine: special issue on e-Government Interoperability. Call for Papers

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Mon Aug 5 11:43:57 IST 2013

Hi,

This note appeared in the LinkedIn page for the W3C eGovernment group and I
thought some here might be interested:

"In order to be published in the Computer Magazine -the flagship publication
of the IEEE Computer Society- we have the pleasure to anounce from the IEEE
Computer Society e-Government this call for papers on e-Government
Interoperability."

I note from the society's website that Accessibility is not mentioned as a
criteria when considering interoperability. Maybe some of you academic types
might consider working together to have the issue included??? More details
are found at:

http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cocfp10

Take care,

Gerry Ellis