'

[CEUD-ICT] Fwd: Job: UK based for UK government

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at ncbi.ie
Wed Aug 28 14:52:48 IST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Job: UK based for UK government
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:36:27 +0100
From: Caroline Jarrett <caroline.jarrett at EFFORTMARK.CO.UK>
To: UTEST-L at LISTS.CLEMSON.EDU

Hi all

The UK Government Digital Service is looking for user researchers to join
their rapidly-expanding team.

You'll need to be cleared to work in the UK (i.e. European Union citizen or
equivalent) and be based in the UK or willing to base yourself here at your
expense.

-          Most roles based in London but not necessarily

-          They are willing to consider part-time working

The main qualification is that you need to be really excited at the idea of
working on major government projects.

If you're interested, contact me in the first instance. I'm not the
recruiter, but can point you in the right direction and tell you a bit more
about what it's like.

Cheers

Caroline

Caroline.jarrett at effortmark.co.uk

Caroline Jarrett

User Researcher, Government Digital Service

On secondment to Defra CAP Delivery programme

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ncbiworkingforpeoplewithsightloss
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ncbi_sightloss

Check-out NCBI's Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh appeal on the following link.
http://youtu.be/25P2tiuCi0U

NCBI Group - CRO No 26293  CHY 20902
NCBI Services - CRO No 527862  CHY 4626
NCBI Retail - CRO No 527863  CHY 20619
NCBI Charitable Foundation - CRO No 527864 CHY 12673

Information in this email (including attachments) is confidential.  It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient.  If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.  Opinions expressed in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of NCBI.

If this email has been received by you in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify the IT Service Desk by telephone at +353 1 8821911 or by email to service.desk at ncbi.ie and thereafter delete this e-mail from your system