'

[CEUD-ICT] FW: Senator Corker's Christmas Gift to One Billion People with Disabilities: A Big Lump of Coal

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Sat Dec 21 09:16:22 GMT 2013

Hi,

As you can read below, the battle goes on in the U.S. in an attempt to have
them ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
That is what they mean when they say the Disability Treaty.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,

How will you know when you get there?