[CEUD-ICT] Award from India then count to 4

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Sun Sep 2 22:07:57 GMT 2018

Hi,

I'd like to let people know that this was a very auspicious day for our
family.

The Ireland India Council organised an event to mark India Independence day
in the ground of Farmley House in the Phoenix Park today. I was given a
special award by the Indian Ambassador to Ireland and the Ceann Comhairle of
the Dail to recognise actions on a global basis to promote accessibility for
persons with disabilities. A very proud moment from the second most populous
country in the world.

And then of course, the Dubs won the 4 in a row!

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,